Monday, February 18, 2013

Oh Canada!

This weekend I went to visit the wonderful city of Vancouver, BC with a couple of friends and as always had a great time. Vancouver never disappoints!



In the four years that I have now lived in Seattle I have been able to make it up to Canada five times. Each time has been amazing and provides its own unique experiences. 

Here are a couple other photos from my previous trips that sum up some of things I have done in Canada
Stanley Park
Granville Island





The two pictures above were from my first trip to Vancouver and upon my return to the states I declared my love for Canada and wanted to move there.


Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
This trip included venturing off a bit out of the city of Vancouver to the suspension bridge park. It was a very touristy thing to do but was fun and worth the experience.


Cool Statue to Play on
Vancouver Museum of Art



Another fun trip where I got to explore the city more.
Each trip to downtown Vancouver has included exploring various aspects of the city by day and going to bars and clubs on Granvill by night.


Whistler!
Fun Running Around in the Snow

Whistler!


Exploring the Village 




Going out to Night Clubs

Pool+ Hot Tub+ Snow= Great Combination
Olympic Rings 



My trip to Whistler was over college weekend in 2012 after the summer I lived in at Phi Kappa Tau and was with mostly people I had met living in. We had a pretty large group go and had two sweets that had two queen beds each and still had people sleeping on the floor. Whistler was a beautiful winter wonderland with a vibrant night life.  



No comments:

Post a Comment