Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Dead Week & Finals

Another quarter coming to an end means hard days, long nights, and lots of stress. I took four classes this quarter (17 credits) and finished one last week and another yesterday. However, I considered the classes that I am already done with the easy ones or at least the ones I was not worried about. I now have math and geomechanics to prepare for!! AHHH! They are by far the most difficult classes for me this quarter if not over my entire college career. My math final is on Saturday and for Geomechanics I have a group lab and professional consulting report due monday as well as a final on Wednesday.   

This post does not really have much of a point or meaning--it is just shows all of the joys* I am embarking on within the next seven days. 


I saw this photo online today and it has provided me with a little bit of motivation. I really like the meaning behind it but for me getting motivated to do calculus is harder than running a marathon (although afterwords it might be more of an accomplishment because of how difficult it has been).
On another note it is very relevant to my geomechanics class: first of all it is a geology course and second of all we recently have been focused on fluid mechanics.  

Time to Do Work

*I really hope everyone caught the sarcasm in there

No comments:

Post a Comment